Škoda automobiles are sold in over 100 countries and in 2018, total global sales reached 1.25 million units. The first models to launch in Australia were the OCTAVIA and the ROOMSTER. Since then, ŠKODA has released over 15 new cars in five models.
Contact us today to discuss the best solution with one of our experts.
As auto electrical experts we offer a range of specialist electrical services. We have been rebuilding starter motors and alternators for over 30 years, and with two dedicated, full time, auto electrical rebuilders we can solve even the toughest starter and alternator problems with a replacement, reconditioning or full rebuild.
We offer full in-house rebuilding and reconditioning services for Skoda alternators and starters.
We offer repairs and replacements, accessory installations and a range of checks and services to ensure peak performance from your Skoda. And as an RACQ Approved Repairer, you know your vehicle is in safe hands. We offer:
- 10 Point Auto Electrical Health & Safety Check
- Auto Electrical and Airconditioning Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Auto Air Conditioning Service and Regas
- Auto Air Conditioning Cleaning and Odour Removal
- Battery Health Check
- Headlight Alignment
- Oxygen Sensors Test
- Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Car Batteries, Starters and Alternators – including in-house rebuilding service
- Cabin Airconditioning Filter Replacement
- Dual Battery Systems
- Crash and Reversing Cameras
- LED Lightbars and Spotlights