Citroën is a French automobile manufacturer founded in 1919 by the French industrialist André-Gustave Citroën. The French brand has since grown to be part of the second largest car manufacturer in Europe – PSA Peugeot-Citroen. Citroën has been in Australia for more than 90 years and offers passenger, luxury and commercial vehicles
Contact us today to discuss the best solution with one of our experts.
As auto electrical experts we offer a range of specialist electrical services. We have been rebuilding starter motors and alternators for over 30 years, and with two dedicated, full time, auto electrical rebuilders we can solve even the toughest starter and alternator problems with a replacement, reconditioning or full rebuild.
We offer full in-house rebuilding and reconditioning services for Citroen alternators and starters.
We offer repairs and replacements, accessory installations and a range of checks and services to ensure peak performance from your Citroen. And as an RACQ Approved Repairer, you know your vehicle is in safe hands. We offer:
- 10 Point Auto Electrical Health & Safety Check
- Auto Electrical and Airconditioning Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Auto Air Conditioning Service and Regas
- Auto Air Conditioning Cleaning and Odour Removal
- Battery Health Check
- Headlight Alignment
- Oxygen Sensors Test
- Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Car Batteries, Starters and Alternators – including in-house rebuilding service
- Cabin Airconditioning Filter Replacement
- Dual Battery Systems
- Crash and Reversing Cameras
- LED Lightbars and Spotlights