What Does a Regas Entail?
As time goes on your air conditioning system can experience a decline in efficiency due to clogged filters, leaks and worn down seals. If you want the best relief possible from the heat we experience then you should have your system inspected annually. When we regas your system we first remove any existing gas from the system so we can test for leakages before we refill and repressurise it leaving it as good as new.
During an air conditioning service the following services will be performed:
- Thermostats, belts, pulleys and valves are all inspected along with hoses
- An electric leak detector is used to determine if there are any leaks in the lines or components
- The system is flushed which removes the existing gas along with any impurities it might have gained
- New refrigerant is added to the system
- Condenser and suction line temperature readings are carried out