Bashis Auto Electrics can test your Oxygen Sensors before its too late
Oxygen Sensors let the engine computer know if the engine is running correctly.
A faulty Oxygen Sensor can cause the engine to run poorly and use too much fuel. These sensors have a limited life (typically only 50-100,000km’s). Oxygen Sensors are service items, not repair items. Don’t wait for failure!
Typical symptoms of a faulty Oxygen sensor are:
- ‘Check Engine’ warning light on
- Lack of power or running rough
- Increase in fuel consumption
- Increase in exhaust emissions
- Possible Catalytic Converter damage
- Possible engine damage
Ask us if we can test your oxygen sensor today.